Teutorix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

group 3 is now accepting applications

+2
slappchopp
alschara
6 posters

Go down

group 3 is now accepting applications Empty group 3 is now accepting applications

Post  alschara Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:46 pm

I am starting a third group, possibly. this group currently consists of praetori,Veeight/slappchop/redbush, and myself.
post an application if you are interested, but understand this group may not happen if we do not get:

A) players that are consistent and show up to raid times they sign up for,
B) players that are good at what they do.
C) Enough applications to form a group.

We wish to have a group that is ready to full clear ICC, but if you are close to that mark we will still consider you.
there is no schedule currently, due to the fact that we are basing whether or not to form this group, on the applications we receive.

We do not want players who only want to be carried through content, you must show us that you are ready willing and able to be online when invites go out, and pull your weight.

Anyone who does not show up for raids they are signed up for, without a good reason, will not be raiding with us.

gearscore is not a factor we care about, we do not need a static number, we need players who can meet the strenuous requirements of icc.
to clarify:

No chart chasers
No GS epeen
NO CARRIED(getting a worthwhile player ready to go is not what i consider carrying)

your application should look like this:

Character Name:
Class:
Spec:
Times available to raid:
Optimal times to raid:
Content experience:
Average DPS/HPS:

This group will Focus on doing TOGC, ICC, and 10 man hardmode. please be At least ready for the first wing of ICC.

Last edited by alschara on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

alschara

Back to top Go down

group 3 is now accepting applications Empty raid grp 3 app

Post  slappchopp Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:18 pm

Slappchopp
warrior
fury/prot
s/s 9.pm......M-F..1-12pm
the best experience
prot 2k fury 5.5
40k hp unbuff

slappchopp

Back to top Go down

group 3 is now accepting applications Empty alschara app

Post  alschara Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:25 pm

Character Name:Alschara
Class:Hunter
Spec:BM/Marks
Times available to raid:all days 3pm-11:45 Central
Optimal times to raid:5pm-11 central
Content experience:full clears on naxx 10/25, toc 10/25,os 10(3d all ach except <10)/25(1 drake, not getting hit by fireballs) ulduar 10(up to Thorim)/25(up to auriaya), EoE 10, ToGC 10 up to anub, ICC 10 up to plague wing, Kara, gruuls, Mags, and TK full clears during bc.
Average DPS/HPS 4.8 self buffed,5.5 to 7k raid buffed

Last edited by alschara on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

alschara

Back to top Go down

group 3 is now accepting applications Empty Re: group 3 is now accepting applications

Post  lindstrom Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:31 am

Character Name: Lindstrom
Class: Healadin
Spec: Holy / Holy Light Build
Times available to raid: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Optimal times to raid: Weeknights preferably 8 server time, but can make 7 and sometimes 6. Weekends generally day time untill 10 or 11 server. I'm on the west coast and like to try and get work done when possible Very Happy
Content experience: Cleared ICC with you guys, did ICC25 to Saurfang with a pug. Uld 10 passed cat lady, uld 25 to cat lady.
Average DPS/HPS: enough heals to keep people alive at the moment.

lindstrom

Back to top Go down

group 3 is now accepting applications Empty Re: group 3 is now accepting applications

Post  Praetori Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:00 am

Character Name: Praetori
Class: Tankadin
Spec: 0/53/18
Times available to raid: 18:00 + Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday; all day Saturday & Sunday (all times are server time)
Optimal times to raid: Before 02:00
Content experience: Raided all content in Vanilla, up through Serpentshrine Cavern in BC and all content in Wrath
Average DPS/HPS: Hmmm... I think my average DPS is ~3k and my average HPS is probably ~500 while tanking.

Praetori

Back to top Go down

group 3 is now accepting applications Empty bump

Post  Hanobear Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:46 am

bump

Lets see more on this group!
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

https://teutroix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Legorp Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:10 pm

I didnt sign up for the other two because... Well I work at a shitty job. My for sure days off are wed/thur. Other than that its random if im gonna close (9pmish) or have a mid (7pmish) thats basically whats holding me down from making a commitment.

Legorp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down