Teutorix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hano and Caelus' Team Application

+22
Deathshaft
Arthik
Bobby
Kameamarie
Shandaleah
POLTRE
artema
Furior
ohmygad
Hawkeyedgirl
bruden
Sinistrell
Atolina
lindstrom
Kalaina
kakarrot
Valrok
bebop666
Boegart
Tankforfood
Zephiro
Hanobear
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hano and Caelus' Team Application Empty Hano and Caelus' Team Application

Post  Hanobear Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:25 am

Hey! How are you all!? We are excited to be starting this, and hope we have a great turn out for people that would like to be on this team.

We will be choosing based off of skill, gear, personality, attitude, desire, compassion, attention, drive, energy and dedication (in no particular order). We believe people who all share a common goal can achieve great things with great strides in their time. If you are interested in sharing the goal of success, greatness in our own ways, friendship, passion, respect, progression, and above all else a good time - then Please submit a response to this thread with the following information:

First Name:
Main Toon:
Main Toon Spec:
Alts and Specs:
Previous Raid Experience:
Your opinion on what you as a player needs to work on with technique:
Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude:
Why do you want to be in our core:
What is your schedule:
What would you like to raid:

Glad you're applying and I hope to be raiding with you soon! The time to shine is now brighter than it ever has been. Hope you have had fun and a great time so far, it's about to get a whole lot better. Smile

Last edited by Hanobear on Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

https://teutroix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hano and Caelus' Team Application Empty Re: Hano and Caelus' Team Application

Post  Zephiro Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:40 am

First Name: Pablo
Main Toon: Zephiro
Main Toon Spec: Holy/ Disc
Alts and Specs: Todera - Shaman (Balance)
Previous Raid Experience: Mainly BC PvE content, and Lich king raid xp gained with ttx
Your opinion on what you as a player needs to work on with technique: Some mana efficiency tech and tank heals
Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude: To be thankful, NO raid is ment to be done alone, if you're in group, you have to respect and be thankful with your group

Why do you want to be in our core: I think im ready for ICC, and i hope i've shown enough attitude and compromise to deserve it

What is your schedule: MON 18:00 and forth
What would you like to raid: ULD, ToC and ICC
Zephiro
Zephiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Tankforfood Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:45 am

First Name:Matt
Main Toon:Magdelin
Main Toon Spec:assassination
Alts and Specs:lolbblheart-ret/prot
Previous Raid Experience:Naxx10/25, some Uld 10/25, Toc 10/25
Your opinion on what you as a player needs to work on with technique:skill rotation
Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude:learning to ignore ignorant people
Why do you want to be in our core:Not ready for ICC or ToC just got rogue to 80. As a person I think im ready gear wise needs alot of work. No longer playing the warrior.
What is your schedule:Anytime after 6 server.
What would you like to raid:anything

Tankforfood

Back to top Go down

Hano and Caelus' Team Application Empty Hanobear love at Mongolian BBQ

Post  Boegart Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:51 am

I will let Marsha... and Atty... know tomorrow =) But I will fill out my info.

First Name: Perry
Main Toon: Boegart
Main Toon Spec: Arcane
Alts and Specs: Druid... Hahns...Healer... Shampane...Shaman... Elemental.
Previous Raid Experience: 10/25 man Uld... 10/25 ToC... 10 man ICC up to Saurfang
Your opinion on what you as a player needs to work on with technique: My thing is... haha... I can only get so much from badge gear! As a mage rotation would be the main thing I need to work on.

Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude: I need to work on not being a racist bastard... since I was singled out... sarcasm could stop.. other then that I think we are good to go. I have been playing since beta and I know how to play this game.

Why do you want to be in our core: I would like to be apart of a team that clears content... Not based on the fact we have an achievement... that does not mean diddly squat... I have more then one character and know the fights. Just wanna help guild out in anyway possible.

What is your schedule: Ben! You know my number use it... But I can be on anytime of the week.

What would you like to raid: I would like to help out so... Uld...ToC... TogC... ICC... Naxx 10/25 I just wanna rage!

Glad you're applying and I hope to be raiding with you soon! AMEN! Falcon Punch!

Boegart

Back to top Go down

Post  bebop666 Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:39 am

First Name: Justin
Main Toon: Duolon
Main Toon Spec: Arm's/Fury
Alts and Specs: Duolìn Prot/Holy, Duoliñ Beast master, Duölin Combat, Duolin Resto/Elemental, Soletta Arcane/Frost, Duotin Resto/Feral, Düolin Holy/Shadow, Ðuolin Blood/Unholy, Duølin Affliction, Ðuoliñ Prot, Soleeta Blood.

Previous Raid Experience: All of Naxx 10/25 & one wing in old Naxx, OS 10/25, EoE 10/25, up to Thorim Uld 10/25, All of ToC 10/25, Ony 10/25 & old 40, All of VoA 10/25, Gruuls Lair, all of Kara, first 5 bosses in ZA, Magtheridon Lair, All of MC, All of ZG, first 3 bosses in SSC, All of Sunwell Plateau, All of BWL, All of AQ20, All of AQ40.

Your opinion on what you as a player needs to work on with technique: Nothing really I'm just lazy.
Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude: HULK SMASH!!!
Why do you want to be in our core: to help & have fun
What is your schedule: anytime
What would you like to raid: anything

Last edited by bebop666 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:25 am; edited 3 times in total
bebop666
bebop666

http://myspace.com/wowbiscuit

Back to top Go down

Hano and Caelus' Team Application Empty Valrok's Application

Post  Valrok Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:55 am

First Name:John
Main Toon:Valrok
Main Toon Spec:Retribution Paladin
Alts and Specs:None at 80 besides Orc DK Very Happy
Previous Raid Experience:Every Raid in Wotlk
Your opinion on what you as a player needs to work on with technique:Less aggro pulling
Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude:Showing up
Why do you want to be in our core:Cuz i want to help get the guild rolling and i beleive i got the skill to get it done
What is your schedule:School 8-3 on weekdays Work 3:30 to 5:30 on weekdays usually not available Saturday nights cuz i like to party Very Happy
What would you like to raid:ICC 10 ICC 25 TOGC 10 TOGC 25 TOC 25

Valrok

Back to top Go down

Hano and Caelus' Team Application Empty Hano's Application

Post  Hanobear Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:05 am

First Name: Ben
Main Toon: Hanobear
Main Toon Spec: Resto/Balance
Alts and Specs: None
Previous Raid Experience: Some Vanilla, Zero BC (ftmp), WotLK all buy 25 EoE and decimating 25 ICC
Your opinion on what you as a player needs to work on with technique: Better movement, faster execution, and all in all more ass kicking (healing)
Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude: Patience, harshness, patience, passion, patience
Why do you want to be in our core: I want to be in this core for the love of the game, progression, and good people that share a common goal. I believe people forming together who share a common goal, can accomplish great things.
What is your schedule: Open and Available
What would you like to raid: What helps the progression of this group.
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kakarrot Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:09 am

First Name:Josh
Main Toon:Kenzëy
Main Toon Spec:unholy/blood
Alts and Specs:kakarrot feral/resto
Previous Raid Experience:naxx and some of ulduar10/25 and toc10/25
Your opinion on what you as a player needs to work on with technique: i really need to work on the movement of my character while a battle is going on imo
Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude:nothing
Why do you want to be in our core:help out and have alot of fun
What is your schedule:every 2 weeks i work swing shift in which case i will not be able to make it to raids
What would you like to raid:anything like i said i'm here to help and have fun

kakarrot

Back to top Go down

Hano and Caelus' Team Application Empty Kalaina Raiding App

Post  Kalaina Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:17 pm

First Name: Marsha
Main Toon: Kalaina
Main Toon Spec: Survival
Alts and Specs: Chamonile Shadow Priest Jerrie Mage Arcane
Previous Raid Experience: 10/25 Naxx 10/25 Uld 10/25 OS 10/25 Ony 10/25 TOC 10 TOGC 10 ICC
Your opinion on what you as a player needs to work on with technique: Whatever deemed necessary by the raid leader
Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude: I'm good
Why do you want to be in our core: I enjoy raiding and in the last guild I was a part of the core raiding group
What is your schedule: Open
What would you like to raid: 25 TOC/ULD/Ony/OS 10/25 ICC affraid

Kalaina

Back to top Go down

Hano and Caelus' Team Application Empty Lindstrom Raiding App

Post  lindstrom Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:33 pm

First Name: Rob
Main Toon: Lindstrom
Main Toon Spec: Holy
Alts and Specs: Holy PVP
Previous Raid Experience: 10/25 Naxx 10/25 Uld 10/25 Ony 10/25 TOC 10 ICC 10 with festergut attempts, icc25 to saurfang
Your opinion on what you as a player needs to work on with technique: Saving Mana
Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude: I'd like to think my attitude is perfectly acceptable.
Why do you want to be in our core: I enjoy the synergy in this guild and seeing that I'm normally on quite a bit and putting a lot of effort into preparing Lindstrom for top tier raids, I feel I'd be a good asset.
What is your schedule: Fairly Open, there may be a few nights I can't raid.
What would you like to raid: 25 TOC/ULD/Ony/ 10/25 ICC

Last edited by lindstrom on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total

lindstrom

Back to top Go down

Hano and Caelus' Team Application Empty Atolina's Raiding App.

Post  Atolina Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:37 pm

Name: Libby
Main Toon:Atolina
Main Toon Spec: Holy
Alts and Specs:None atm not on server
Previous Raid Experience:10/25 naxx, 10/25 Ulduar, 10/25 toc some 10 icc and 10/25 ony
Your opinion on what you as a player needs to work on with technique:I need to prove toons worthiness.
Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude:I dont I am mellow person.
Why do you want to be in our core:because progression is what I know.. its what I did in Vanquish and epic roosters.
What is your schedule:my Sched is flexible ..but my times are 2 hours ahead of you so be kind.. I will be here.
What would you like to raid:anything but naxx ...... What a Face

Last edited by Atolina on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Atolina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinistrell Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:48 pm

First Name:Jasson
Main Toon: Sinistrell
Main Toon Spec: kick azz Healz
Alts and Specs: Motozala Tank/dps
Previous Raid Experience: all raids
Your opinion on what you as a player needs to work on with technique: be more helpfull
Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude: ....
Why do you want to be in our core: hano is my sexy beast
What is your schedule: evenings
What would you like to raid: everything!!! (hano's pants Cool )

Sinistrell

Back to top Go down

Post  bruden Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:56 pm

First Name: Mike
Main Toon: Bruden
Main Toon Spec: Holy priest
Alts and Specs: Baradune, ret pally
Previous Raid Experience: All of naxx 10/25, OS 10/25, EoE 10/25, up to thorim uld 10/25, all of ToC 10/25, Ony 10/25, all of VoA 10/25, Gruuls Lair, all of Kara, first 4 bosses of ZA, Magtheridon.All of MC,ZG,BWL,AQ20, 3bosses in AQ40, trash in old Naxx, Old ony,
Your opinion on what you as a player needs to work on with technique: I need to learn to pay more attention to my own health when I'm not tanking, I'm terrible at looking up and going zomg I'm at 300 hp! then dying lol.
Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude: Most likely, I need to get a filter on my mouth, I have trouble with the idea that people might get offended by anything I say when I dont intend it like that. Razz
Why do you want to be in our core: Hano & Caelus are awesome, and fun to run with, as are pretty much everyone I've seen apply so far. (I think there's only 1 I haven't run with)
What is your schedule: Inform me of time I raid, make sure I don't failingly think it's set later than it really is, ok I'll be there. Exclusion, usually about 11am-2pm server I'm working out on the weekdays, so I might be slightly late showing up to anything around then.
What would you like to raid: Everything, I have no need of drops in Naxx or ulduar but I havent finished the last couple bosses of ulduar, and I'm a bit of an achievement whore so I'm still happy to show up in the hopes that I'll get an achievement, and someone I run with will get some gear to do better.
bruden
bruden

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkeyedgirl Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:05 pm

First Name:John
Main Toon:Hawkeyedgirl
Main Toon Spec:Survival Hunter (willing to change for the good of the core if asked)
Alts and Specs:Gladium Fury/Prot Warrior
Previous Raid Experience:cleared 10/25 Naxx, Toc 10, and up to Freya in 10 Uld
Your opinion on what you as a player needs to work on with technique: Rotation and min/maxxing my hunter using gear for ultimate dps
Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude:I think I'm preety easy to get along with. I'll keep rolling my face against my keyboard until we get it right.
Why do you want to be in our core: I love progression and want to run with a kickin group of people that want to try hard and keep the bs to a minimum.
What is your schedule: I work a 8-5 every weekday so Fri - Sat nights are best for me, but if it ends before midnight count me in on most weekdays
What would you like to raid:ToC, ICC, Uld
Hawkeyedgirl
Hawkeyedgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ohmygad Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:44 pm

First Name:Steve-O
Main Toon:Pally.... Ohmygad
Main Toon Spec:RET
Alts and Specs: none
Previous Raid Experience:Everything...including your mother
Your opinion on what you as a player needs to work on with technique:Maybe think about doing a profession sometime?
Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude:More positive comments.
Why do you want to be in our core: Cause every apple has a core
What is your schedule:Steve-time
What would you like to raid:anything/everthing... guild progression, helping the brahs Basketball
ohmygad
ohmygad

Back to top Go down

Hano and Caelus' Team Application Empty Applications for the week of 01/26/10 Closing Date and Time

Post  Hanobear Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:18 pm

All application for ALL players must be submitted by Monday, January 25th @ noon. If you have not submitted a forum post...you will not raid with us period. All applications will be reviewed starting on January 24th and ending @ January 25th @ 7PM.

A post on a seperate thread will announce the results of the batch of apps this week.

A following batch of applications will be excepted next week between Saturday and Sunday. If you don't get in round 1, submit to round 2. Smile

Have fun, Love life! Smile
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hano and Caelus' Team Application Empty Go Go Cody

Post  Furior Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:44 pm

First Name:Cody
Main Toon:Furior
Main Toon Spec:Balance/Resto
Alts and Specs:Holyluc/Paladin Holy Ret
Previous Raid Experience:Naxx Uld10 ToC ICC first wing only
Your opinion on what you as a player needs to work on with technique:watch mana as resto
Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude:calming down sometimes
Why do you want to be in our core:Healer or DPS
What is your schedule:About to be Anytime almost
What would you like to raid:ICC and ToGC

Furior

Back to top Go down

Post  artema Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:08 pm

First Name: jose
Main Toon: artema
Main Toon Spec: unholy/frost
Alts and Specs: neckar afliccion warlock... in this account my brother wilson plays whit poltre but he going to make an raid aplication in another reply
Previous Raid Experience: my raid expirience is around 3 months plaing ar lvl 80
Your opinion on what you as a player needs to work on with technique: the work tachnique that a player needs must be focus in the knowledge about the game`s dinamics (raid strategies,wath is my position in a raid, tank dps or heal and how can i get the best performance in this) and the game plaing and dinamycs whit your specific class.
Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude: the person in an guild need have an attitude that allow an good convivence and an attitud always ready to help guild for the best grouth of all people
Why do you want to be in our core: caus i have a lot of friend here and i think that is an exelent guild and im sure that i can learn a lot of things cause im so far beginig in this great game
What is your schedule: at nigth 7-11 pm server time but prefer 7-9
What would you like to raid: ulduar ToGC ToC icc but im ready for all raids cause i play this for fun hehe

artema

Back to top Go down

Post  POLTRE Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:47 pm

First Name:wilson
Main Toon:poltre
Main Toon Spec:portect/fury
Alts and Specs:i have one priest lvl 40, the name is hinoe she is shadow
Previous Raid Experience:4 moths at lvl 80
Your opinion on what you as a player needs to work on with technique:the player must know your class and gain experience using their character, and we may read about it to improve its performance in the game
Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude:who has an attitude to work with the guild, and seek to be well and no conflicts with other people join the guild
Why do you want to be in our core:because this guild is exelent
What is your schedule:i can play in the nigths, 7-11pm
What would you like to raid:uld,ToC,ICC and alls raids is for divercion

POLTRE

Back to top Go down

Post  Shandaleah Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:57 am

First Name:Krystall
Main Toon:Shandaleah
Main Toon Spec:Destro
Alts and Specs:
Previous Raid Experience:Naxx 10/25 ToC 10 and Uldar 10 till Freya (same as Hawks)
Your opinion on what you as a player needs to work on with technique: Movement in raids, and rotation
Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude:I don't mind criticism but don't talk down to me Laughing
Why do you want to be in our core: I want to be involed with a helpfull group of raiders that I can progress thru the endgame with.
What is your schedule: Mon - Fri evenings Sat and Sun days
What would you like to raid: Uld 10 ICC 10 ToC 10
Shandaleah
Shandaleah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kameamarie Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:16 pm

First Name: Kristina
Main Toon: Kameamarie
Main Toon Spec: Balance/Resto
Alts and Specs: I have like 3 other toons but none of them are at 80 yet
Previous Raid Experience: 25 Naxx, Uld 25, ToC 10/25, Ony 10/25
Your opinion on what you as a player needs to work on with technique: Skill, good rotation, also need to be able to take advice from more experienced players
Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude: Listening, not smack-talking raid leaders, respect other guild members, some patience
Why do you want to be in our core: I LOVE raiding and want to do more of it and be better at it and I think this group would help with that
What is your schedule: I'm free every night, and pretty much all day
What would you like to raid: ANYTHING and EVERYTHING Smile
Kameamarie
Kameamarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:28 pm

First Name:Bobby
Main Toon:Holydivor
Main Toon Spec:prot/holy
Alts and Specs:
Previous Raid Experience:what's a raid?
Your opinion on what you as a player needs to work on with technique:more raid awareness, can never have enough of that
Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude:i nerd rage about 100% of the time it's good game
Why do you want to be in our core:because i hear you like to do a lil dance and make a lil love each raid
What is your schedule:tues, thurs, and sundays im busy ish
What would you like to raid:your mom

Bobby

Back to top Go down

Hano and Caelus' Team Application Empty Arthik- Spriest

Post  Arthik Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:34 pm

First Name:Arpreet
Main Toon:Arthik
Main Toon Spec:Shadow Priest
Alts and Specs:lvl 66 dk.....os is holy
Previous Raid Experience:Just the WotLK (Naxx,Uld, Toc, ICC, Sarth, Ony)
Your opinion on what you as a player needs to work on with technique:Well I needed to know how to gear myself accordingly, but
that has been fixed because I have talked to many priests
Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude: Be more chill when I lose a roll lol
Why do you want to be in our core: Because I love to do normal modes but being in a core group is like living on the edge...its more fun
What is your schedule: free everyday
What would you like to raid:[/color] mostly ICC 10/25, ToGC 10/25

Arthik

Back to top Go down

Hano and Caelus' Team Application Empty RE: Hano and Caelas Raid Group

Post  Arthik Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:01 pm

First Name: Arpreet
Main Toon: Arthik
Main Toon Spec: MS Shadow, OS Holy
Alts and Specs: Azrethoc lvl 66 blood dk
Previous Raid Experience: Ony, Sarth, Naxx, Uld, Toc, Togc 10, ICC 10
Your opinion on what you as a player needs to work on with technique: Know fights better and gear properlly
Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude: I think I could be more chill when I lose a roll
Why do you want to be in our core:Well I would like to challenge my toon to better and harder instances and plus being part of a core group is always nice and rewarding
What is your schedule:Mon-Fri 8:30-3:30 School; Wed 4-6 Language School; 6:30-9 Soccer; other than that I am available
What would you like to raid:Ulduar Hard Modes, Togc 10/25, ICC 10/25 (Full Clear)

Arthik

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathshaft Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:13 pm

First Name: Stefan
Main Toon: Thundershaft
Main Toon Spec: Arms (probably gonna do fury offspec and see what works better)
Alts and Specs: Deathshaft, unholy dk
Previous Raid Experience: ToGC, ICC up to Putricide (10 and 25), Ulduar up to Yogg, Naxx, OS, EoE, VoA Smile
Your opinion on what you as a player needs to work on with technique: That I just have to wake up a little.
Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude: Try and not to take over raids if no one is talking.
Why do you want to be in our core: Someone who if no one else is on people can look to for answers to questions ranging from raids to any other help.
What is your schedule: Any night after 7 S.T. besides Monday's, Tuesday's, and sometimes Thursday's.
What would you like to raid: ICC.

Deathshaft

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next