Teutorix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Droppin the Bomb

2 posters

Go down

Droppin the Bomb Empty Droppin the Bomb

Post  Hanobear Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:16 am

What is the point of an State of the Union Address?

Do we really need a pep talk as a nation?

I mean every politician, for the most part, lies and sugar coats everything that comes out of their mouths...

So what the fuck is the point of this pep-rally hosted every year?

False promises that presidents don't even have the necessary legal power to apply?

I hated pep rallies in University and High School....so now we get out in the "real world" and it is even more of a bullshit festival?

America is a republic. It was founded as one. "in the republic for which it stand, one nation, under god, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all"
The United States of America is NOT a democracy, and these media people and extremists/radicals need to stop treating it as such.
I hear the fail train coming choo choo.

I think every President (minus a few) have done their damned best to try and do what needs to be done. The difference now is the media is greater and has a broader and more rapid span...which means a helluva lot more pressure on politicians...and with that pressure comes a HELL of a lot more LIES.

If I want a pep rally for the nation...I'll have it in my own mind and in my heart. I don't need or want Johny two toes liar shoving horsedick down my throat.

Where has the love for America gone? We live some of the best lives out of any nation overall. That has changed slightly...but the quality of life here is top notch. Canada and Sweden are some of the few countries, in my opinion, that match us in quality. (queue the flame train) I consider myself a patriot in every respect. At heart it's what I am.

I do not care or mind what people beleive in their hearts and minds. I TRY not to judge people. However when a person steps into my arena and tries to lie to me and shove a horse dick down my throat ... I don't like it. What I don't like even more so.... are lies to my friends, family, and loved ones. A pep rally full of false ambitions and shattered dreams a la mode with a hint of reality, make me sick.

Flame me all you want....but I WTB a new element to our government that it hasn't had for over 80 years: Dead brutal honesty and patriotism. Smile
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

https://teutroix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Droppin the Bomb Empty Re: Droppin the Bomb

Post  Hanobear Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:19 am

The fault of one is not inherited by others. Therefore, should you chose to deal with that fault it is your own doing. That fault of the past of a seperate person/entity should not be spoken on.
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hanobear Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:19 am

End Rant

Comment if you wish or see fit.
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bruden Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:35 am

wtb good ole Teddy Rosevelt! Or atleast a return to the days when our presidents were bad ass enough to beat their would be assassin so badly the secret service had to save the assassin from the president. (Andrew Jackson aka old hickory) Stupid hippies screwed this country all to hell. I don't want a president that twelve people go "he isnt bowing to our demands boo hoo!" and cause him to change the way he talks, I want a president that is so balls out bad ass that the whole nation looks up and goes "hells yeah, talk shit about HIM North Korea, I fuckin dare ya!" that's what I want. I want a president so badass he gets shot in the chest and sticks around to make a goddamned campaign speech, I want a president so bad ass he gets a reputation for killing guys in duels, I want a president so bad ass his nickname references the thing he beats the crap out of people with.

With all that said, Adam Baldwin for president anyone?
bruden
bruden

Back to top Go down

Post  Hanobear Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:09 am

Thomas Jefferson ftw?
The man didn't even have to be a badass....he would just out talk anyone in the world.

John Adams the same.
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Droppin the Bomb Empty .

Post  horsedic Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:06 am

tldr

horsedic

Back to top Go down