Teutorix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to learn pvp

4 posters

Go down

Want to learn pvp Empty Want to learn pvp

Post  Zephiro Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:16 pm

Well, been a WoW player for 2 years now, and its been 2 years of pve, I want to try something new and the only thig new different from pve is pvp.

Holylaw, can you help me get a pvp priest please?
Zephiro
Zephiro

Back to top Go down

Want to learn pvp Empty Re: Want to learn pvp

Post  Hanobear Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:17 am

As a priest I would recommend talking to holylaw about that....or pidra....or cagome/kensh....they are all very smart and well skilled PvP players.
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

https://teutroix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Want to learn pvp Empty PVPING AS DIS

Post  cagome95 Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:42 am

well from my experiences as a pvp priest first you have to get the get gear or you will get ROFL stomped then you have to gem all plus spell power. the gear you get must have hit until you get 5 % hit rating. after you get all this i recommend practicing in duels against high dpsers to see how long u can live and maybe to see if u can kill them. pvp takes a lot of practice and anticipation as a healer ItS KEY TO STAYING ALIVE!!! if you are going to do arena in 2's don't forget to dps as well its not just a one man team. most 2's that ive won in we won cause of my extra dps i put out.

p.s don't get fatigue ruins lots of pvp, and makes you lose in arena good luck.

cagome95

Back to top Go down

Post  Tankforfood Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:47 am

I dont know alot about priest pvp but I do know that alot of it is trial and error learning your class and other classes ablities is a huge thing for arenas know what the other team is gonna do and how long thier abilites will be on CD is a big thing to know.

Tankforfood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum