Teutorix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Initiating a Point System for Attendance, Attitude, Performance

5 posters

Go down

Initiating a Point System for Attendance, Attitude, Performance Empty Initiating a Point System for Attendance, Attitude, Performance

Post  Hanobear Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:56 pm

I am intitiating a Point System for Attendance, Attitude, Performance to achieve a lot of purposes. It will be the baselining tool for the raid team.
The Point System and calculation will be available for view attached to this thread by the raid tonight, make sure to look it over.
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

https://teutroix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Initiating a Point System for Attendance, Attitude, Performance Empty Re: Initiating a Point System for Attendance, Attitude, Performance

Post  Hanobear Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:26 pm

Attendance/Punctuality/Readiness

Being on 30 minutes before scheduled time and/or at designated invite time - 20 points
Being fully ready at the time of invite (you are by the raid entrance with EVERYTHING you need) - 20 points
Being fully ready at invite time and getting benched while being a good sport about it - 40 points

Performance
The following points will be distributed to all members on deck or in raid evenly points stack with one another when applicable
The raid group downs a boss without wiping - 10 points
The raid group downs a boss with wipes - 5 points
Every raid wipe you stay in after - 1 point
Giving a helpful suggestion in a positive fashion when asked - 1 point
Getting an Achievement that at least 3 people receive - 5 points

Attitude
These are disributed at an officer's will

The Bad
Whining / Bitching / Being a general pain in the ass - Minus 5-20 points
Having an I don't care attitude after doing something wrong - Minus 25-50 points
Rage Quit - You lose 75% of your points in total and 1 week suspension
Not coming to an event you sign up on the calendar without given reason - minus 30 points
Yelling at and or being a general ass to a raid leader - minus 50 points and suspension
Yelling at and or being a general ass to a raid member - minus 40 points and suspension

The Good
Having a positive attitude for a raid for the duration - 30 points
Having an exceptional attitude for a boss fight - 10 points
Having proper post/pre-raid attitude that is excited and/or positive - 20 points
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Initiating a Point System for Attendance, Attitude, Performance Empty Re: Initiating a Point System for Attendance, Attitude, Performance

Post  Hanobear Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:27 pm

These points are in a preliminary phase of which the full purpose will be not only decided BY OUR RAID GROUP, but also determined upon
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hanobear Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:27 pm

However leadership of this group will be using them as a player baseline for the time being. Smile
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bruden Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:49 pm

so...it's dkp that's not used for gear?
bruden
bruden

Back to top Go down

Post  Zephiro Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:06 pm

i think this isn't score to get gear, but score to stay in the guild XD

I like that system only commited players stay
Zephiro
Zephiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Tankforfood Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:07 pm

Witht that said I think its just gonna make this way to serious and less fun... I raid to have a good time not to feel like im in class and to be graded... I guess im not trying to cause a problem but get some explanation. It doesnt make sense how this system will transfer to anything if it has nothing to do with the distribution of gear. Soooo i just need to get a little more info of the reasoning for this points system.

Tankforfood

Back to top Go down

Post  Hanobear Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:40 pm

Let it ride...Let it ride. Explaination will be coming soon.
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kameamarie Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:02 pm

I think the point system is a great idea Very Happy
Kameamarie
Kameamarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down