Teutorix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Night's Attendance, Performance Evaluation

+2
Zephiro
Hanobear
6 posters

Go down

Last Night's Attendance, Performance Evaluation Empty Last Night's Attendance, Performance Evaluation

Post  Hanobear Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:18 am

The following people were online and ready for invite for Ulduar 10 @ 6:40PM on Tuesday, January 26th, 2010. (You will be marked with a 1 if you were present and a 0 if you were not. People that were available till the raid ended at 9 are marked as well with a 2)
Hanobear - 1 - 2
Kerribear - 1 - 2 (gave up spot for another player, thoob)
Sinistrell - 1 - 2 (gave up spot for another player, caelus)
Talanai - 0 (available at last half - and was previously notified of schedule)
Caelus - 1 - 2 (be on for pre-invites....and yes DAMN those instance clocks lol)
Zeroangel - 1 -2 (make sure to have all tasks taken care of prior to raids if possible and applicable)
Furior - 0 (previously notified of schedule)
Shandeleah - 1 - 2
HawkeyedGirl - 1 - 2
Valrok - 1 - 2 (do better at being available plz)
Ohmygad 0 (storm in his city was knocking power out frequently)
Jeromino 0
Leogorp -1 - 2
rb 0
Tweeze 0 (not notified of raid)
lindstrom - 1 -
Kalaina - 1 - 2
Atolina - 1 - 2
Boegart - 1 - 2 (also gave up spot for another)
Tankforfood -1 - 2 (be on tankforfood for raids from now on - could have used you big time)
Bruden - 1 - 2 (gave up spot for another player)
Duolin -1 -2
Poltre 0
Artema - 1 - 2
Zephiro -1 - 2
Thoob -1 - 2
Kameamarie 0 (previously notified of schedule)
Abiel 0 (previously notified of schedule)
Arthik - 2 (be on time plz)
bruceleeroys 0
Thundershaft 0 (previously notified of schedule)
Jedict 1-2
Kakarrot 1-2

Last edited by Hanobear on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

https://teutroix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Last Night's Attendance, Performance Evaluation Empty Re: Last Night's Attendance, Performance Evaluation

Post  Hanobear Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:29 am

Opening performance comments

Hanobear - I need get feeling better and not go to raids when I am not capable of putting in a very good effort.
Kerribear - Good job overall. Thanks for giving up a spot for another guild member!
Sinistrell - Good job overall. Thanks for the spot. (we will talk later)
Talanai - 0 (available at last half - and was previously notified of schedule)
Caelus - Great job with explainations and calling when applicable. Good heals, and good tanking.
Zeroangel - Good job tanking - Little more overall focus plz, but great job.
Furior - 0 (previously notified of schedule)
Shandeleah - Great job. I am impressed. DPS stats could have been higher for you, lets focus on that for now. But great job!
HawkeyedGirl - Same as Shand.
Valrok - Be more available. Yes, Ulduar is not "worthwhile" but please help the others!
Ohmygad 0 (storm in his city was knocking power out frequently)
Jeromino 0
Leogorp Didn't get to see you in action last night. but you were on time and ready. Your attitude was good too!
rb 0
Tweeze 0 (not notified of raid)
lindstrom - Thank you for being there. Try and be more ready to come in...I was going to put you in, but you were not easily available.
Kalaina - Thank you for being there and ready. Your readiness and availability were both great as well.
Atolina - Same as Kal.
Boegart - Thank you for giving up your spot to try out someone else. Also thank you for being there and prepared.
Tankforfood - Thank you for being ready. Lets get your rogue up. Smile I am excited for it.
Bruden - Thank you for giving up that spot early on. Bruden you are a akimbo pile of awesome.
Duolin - Great job tanking all night. You kept focus and were a rock'em sock'em bopper.
Poltre 0
Artema - Good job man! Try to pick up the DPS a lot. I know you can do it!
Zephiro - Good job. Getting better at Disc every day. Lets try you as holy tonight!
Thoob - Thoob I don't need to say it anymore than this: You carried the dps and showed them how. Your insightful comments were both positive and helpful. Thank you!
Kameamarie 0 (previously notified of schedule)
Abiel 0 (previously notified of schedule)
Arthik - Wish we could have gotten you in, be on time. And tell your teachers to STFU. However, School > WoW at all times.
bruceleeroys 0
Thundershaft 0 (previously notified of schedule)
Jedict - Good job. Try and show more dps in the coming raids. I know you can pump 6K....lets see it!
Kakarrot - Thank you so much for being on time and ready. Sorry we didn't use your bear tank. We will try and get your DK or dr00d in soon!
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Last Night's Attendance, Performance Evaluation Empty Re: Last Night's Attendance, Performance Evaluation

Post  Hanobear Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:32 am

I will tally points in about an hour or two.
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zephiro Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:34 am

Err... I was holy last night.

Lets try Disc tonight, i need to get that working soon
Zephiro
Zephiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Hanobear Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:42 am

lol I thought you were disc!
Get those Holy healing stats up. Talk to rob for advice. Ask Questions in Theorycrafting and post your armory link.

Lets get disc rolling with you then! I am excited for you to learn disc better. Smile
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zephiro Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:52 am

Oo getting my holy up?
we 2-healed ToC 10 with Redbush last night, the problem is when you're heals, my group healing goes real low, and I keep trying to be on top of you (sadly i cant XD).
Besides there should be a Healing Done/ Overhealing done ratio in recount....

Since im so used to Holy heals i keep forgettig to shield heal targets in Disc heals XD, I should start shielding the hell out of ppl regardless of current spec.

I'm gonna be the living proof that Priests are THE HEALING CLASS of WoW....

do you like my motto?? i want to put it as signature XD
Zephiro
Zephiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Hanobear Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:57 am

Priests are the holy jesus of wow healing.
Yea my 100% rejuvs and wild growths are hard to heal over without overhealing.
Overhealing is never a bad thing. Wink HoTs are notorious at it.

When you are healing with me either go disc...or I will blast DPS instead of heals. We will try that tonight - You as holy with sinistrell and myself as dps in boomkin.

Then I can get a better picture of it...and your sexy heals. Smile
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Last Night's Attendance, Performance Evaluation Empty Two things

Post  Hawkeyedgirl Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:40 pm

First sorry bout the slacker dps that I put up in Ulduar. Never been there before as ranged so some of the fight mechanics were hosing me such as Razorscale and Hodir. Second I had vista pwning my internet by happily installing updates for no reason and without notification. Will not happen again.

P.S. Want me to switch to Marks??
Hawkeyedgirl
Hawkeyedgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Hanobear Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:50 pm

No worries I got rolled by vista 2 days ago. Sad

Also marks and survival = the jesus IMO
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Last Night's Attendance, Performance Evaluation Empty only say

Post  artema Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:05 pm

yes sir im working to pick up my dps. i have read a lot about that and i will continue reading to help the guild as much as possible.

for teutorix...

artema

Back to top Go down

Post  Tankforfood Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:39 am

The warriors account is no longer active after the 30th and i really have no intrest in playing and the rogues dps output is higher right now on boss fights... I think i finished at like 4.5 in toc 10 on tuesday i do about 5 on tank... if he is really needed then i will pay for itbut if not i would much rather play the rogue. and for raid times i will most likely miss alot of them during the week tues nights and thurs nights are prob my best nights friday not so much i have to be up early for class on saturday mornings. let me know what you think

Tankforfood

Back to top Go down

Post  ohmygad Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:40 am

sorry ice storm and heavy winds have been tearing my internet down... should be stable soon (so media com says)
ohmygad
ohmygad

Back to top Go down

Post  Tankforfood Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:42 am

I FUCKING LOVE IOWA WEATHER!!!!!!!

Tankforfood

Back to top Go down

Post  Hanobear Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:33 pm

Matt the rogue is good with us man.

Artema thank you for sitting out last night - you're the best.
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zephiro Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:47 pm

Actually he didn't liked it at all, he logged off furious XD

Btw Hano, there's something you should know abou Artema and Poltre, they're on the same account, 2 brothers sharing the account.
Zephiro
Zephiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Hanobear Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:58 pm

ahhhh got ya.....
Well I didn't mean to make him more mad than a hornet!

That's why I wanted to you tell him and explain it to him.

Hano <3's Artema and Poltre a lot though.
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum