Teutorix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teutorix - A Machine of Passionate, Honest, Progress

4 posters

Go down

Teutorix - A Machine of Passionate, Honest, Progress Empty Teutorix - A Machine of Passionate, Honest, Progress

Post  Hanobear Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:52 am

Teutorix a guild of dedicated and loyal individuals formed from fragments and shatters of independent sectors of Deathwing and abroad. Through trial, error, and dedication Teutorix has become an incredible web of intricate and mostly unbreakable bonds. A community and vast realm in which it's members and friend's alike can have a relaxing, fun, and adrenaline-pumping good time playing a simplistic, and yet, complicated video game called "The World of Warcraft." Together, over time, we have toppled every challenge that has been presented to us, whether self-created or just barely a tangent lead by an external source. Our loyalty, dedication, and honesty towards each other has proven to earn us a reputation amongst all players on and in the realm of Deathwing and even beyond that. Stepping in tune with the tides of time we are and will become even stronger. The faith we have in each other and honesty presented will be the vessel, while the turning tides and deep currents are the game and environment in which we play.

I, Hanobear, personally remember starting this guild. Struggling to get those first 9 signatures on the first night we formed. Through help from many, as well as raw faith, we formed this guild. We all went on the limb and crossed the river. We all made that step into the unknown, whether old or new to the guild - we have all made that step. So the question we all pose on eachother, is "Where will we go? What is our goal? How will we get there?" How does one answer such a loaded question? The answer is "one" does not answer that question. The question must be answered by many that are united. Where will we go? The question lies within all of us. What is our goal? Our goal is what we make it with pure unity. How will we get there? Unity.

Unity has brought us to the place in which we belong: Teutorix. Unity has brought us many laughs, many hard times, and many senses of success. Unity bonded us. Unity gave us faith. Unity gave us compassion. Unity is not only the key to our success, but also the keyhole itself. How is that you ask yourself? Is a key and keyhole not united when the successful action is proceeded upon? Is a key and a keyhole not united when the door is opened? So with those questions asked and answered within your own mind - Unity is the process, tool, and further success of this guild.

What do I do as a person and individual? You act as you want to be treated. You represent Teutorix with pride, the pride of something you've built. Many people thank and owe the leader for something that was created. On the contrary, it was made by everyone ... it would have not been possible without the passion of every single person that has ever stepped foot within our doors. You have a positive attitude and direction, so help as many in the guild and out of the guild achieve the same as you. Teach them what you know. Share with them. Believe in them. A reputation is just a reflection of your own integrity most of the time. Reputation is a spark of hope in a distant person's heart. A reputation is earned. A reputation is something we have built and must further build and maintain. Know that every action you take is seen by others. Every action you make is more importantly seen by yourself.

As a machine we are the gears, we are the machine. We are the process which makes us ... us. We are the raw energy of movement. We are the movement to create. We are the creation of something strongly bonded. We are the bond of a heart of passion. We are the machine of passion that moves and creates strong energetic bonds of a community. Community, a word many take lightly. Well friends, you are part of a community. You are part of a machine. You are the machine.

We can take on the challenges presented to us in every way. We are Teutorix.
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

https://teutroix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Teutorix - A Machine of Passionate, Honest, Progress Empty Re: Teutorix - A Machine of Passionate, Honest, Progress

Post  Zephiro Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:41 am

Ty Guild master, vey... corporative (reminds me of my boss)
XD
Zephiro
Zephiro

Back to top Go down

Teutorix - A Machine of Passionate, Honest, Progress Empty a quote for your pondering

Post  alschara Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:04 am

Evey: Who are you?

V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what,
and what I am is a man in a mask.

Evey: Oh, I can see that.

V: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation.
I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.

alschara

Back to top Go down

Teutorix - A Machine of Passionate, Honest, Progress Empty Re: Teutorix - A Machine of Passionate, Honest, Progress

Post  Praetori Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:55 am

Well… Im pretty sure I am a mahcine, but I am certain that I have caught most the rest of you sleeping. Do not think that your weak, fleshy existance has not been noticed and soon my mechanical brothers shall cleanse you all!!!

Praetori

Back to top Go down

Post  Zephiro Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:20 pm

What is this topic about anyways? XD
Zephiro
Zephiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Hanobear Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:36 pm

Well - It's a mission statement for the guild from my point of view.
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Teutorix - A Machine of Passionate, Honest, Progress Empty Mission Statements are:

Post  Hanobear Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:47 pm

Teutorix - A Machine of Passionate, Honest, Progress InternetSeriousBusiness
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hanobear Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:19 pm

bump
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zephiro Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:01 pm

Can I Bump? almost 100 posts XD
Zephiro
Zephiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Hanobear Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:19 pm

bump go ahead bump
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hanobear Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:59 am

bump
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zephiro Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:03 pm

Bump
Zephiro
Zephiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down