Teutorix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are raids you would like to see more often?

3 posters

Go down

What are raids you would like to see more often? Empty What are raids you would like to see more often?

Post  Hanobear Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:12 pm

Discuss Discuss.

Personally I would like to get Ulduar 10 down and done with...

I would also like to get everyone in the guild an OS 10 3d zerg run. It's fun and if done right - it's easy as heck.

Of course I would like ToGC 10 and ICC 10 in monster quantity done. I think a good place to start for most is ToC 10. Coupled with a lot of randoms and a lot of ICC 5's
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

https://teutroix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What are raids you would like to see more often? Empty Re: What are raids you would like to see more often?

Post  Hawkeyedgirl Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:39 am

Ulduar 10 Hard mode farm fun time (least the easy ones)
ToC 10 for the win
then on to ICC 10
Hawkeyedgirl
Hawkeyedgirl

Back to top Go down

What are raids you would like to see more often? Empty Re: What are raids you would like to see more often?

Post  bruden Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:13 am

I'd like ToC 25, ToGC 10/25, ICC 10/25 for the purposes of gearing up. Other than that, some Uld 10 or 25 achieve runs (pick one and just focus one of the two and just focus on it till we get some people their proto-drakes), really achieve runs pretty much anywhere would be awesome.
bruden
bruden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down