Teutorix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello ttx priest

4 posters

Go down

Hello ttx priest Empty Hello ttx priest

Post  Zephiro Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:21 pm

Hi ttx, just hope this topic will get a lot of nice info on the best class in game
Zephiro
Zephiro

Back to top Go down

Hello ttx priest Empty Re: Hello ttx priest

Post  Hanobear Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:22 pm

I hope so too! Zephiro is a beast priest and wants info, provide people, provide!
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

https://teutroix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hello ttx priest Empty what i know...

Post  Cagome Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:35 am

well for the most part i know that spell power is still the number one stat for all healers no matter what so if your spell power is not at least 2k get it there first. depending on what spec u go as a priest will define the gear u will want I.e. a dis priest will need intellect to be high because as dis mp5 is very fail therefore spirit will be your main mana regeneration. having high intellect with spirit makes your spirit Regen it faster.

in all honesty i mostly only know of dis priest any other spec might as well ask holy he has both holy and shadow down pretty good.

good luck guys don't fail Smile

Cagome

Back to top Go down

Post  Hanobear Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:38 am

I love not failing Smile
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

https://teutroix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bruden Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:23 pm

For Holy priests you want to stack lots of spellpower and spirit. Alot of Holy priests will tell you that MP5 is more important than spirit but from my own large amount of testing you're getting more total MP5 out of the spirit on same item level gear. That's not to say MP5 is bad, just that you should put it about 4th or 5th on your list of things to chase like a rabid dog. Generally you should go Spellpower, spirit, int, haste/mp5. Also improved and empowered renew are definitely your friend, especially stacked with the very easy to get disc talent for more healing from instant casts, 2-3k instant heal and 2k every 3 seconds is a great cheap way to keep up the odd dps that takes a random whack. For example my renew is all that's required to keep someone up against jaraxus' legion flames in 10 man.

Eh, if I think of anything else useful I'll post it, also remember these tips are just from my personal experiences from playing a holy priest since launch, if you find something else works better for you run with it, I'm just trying to give a little help to people who feel they need it.

Last edited by bruden on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
bruden
bruden

Back to top Go down

Post  Holylaw Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:31 pm

I dont reccomend MP5 at all, not only does spirit give u mana regen but in holy you get 25% spirit converted into Spell Power, which like cags said is your top priority. As a priest i wouldnt say spirit is a top stat to get, but do try to make sure about 75-80% of your gear has it on it. If you had already burned your Shadow Feind and your Hymm of Hope, there is a good chance you either died mid fight and got resed or the fight should have been over.

For gems i like to go with the slot bonus's with: Yellow: INT(crit and mana pool) Blue: Int/Spirit(Crit, mana,regen,and SP all in one) and for Red: Spellpower(ofcourse) now if you want you can do Spell Power/INT for yellow and Spellpower/Spirit for Blue if you like its all personal prefrence there.

If you need any advice on holy priest that is left out here, either post on or message me ingame on Holylaw or Deathlaw

Have a great day,

Holy

Holylaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down