Teutorix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Census

3 posters

Go down

Guild Census Empty Guild Census

Post  Zephiro Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:38 pm

Hano, i was wondering if we can make a Census or something like that. To know How much ppl we have, what classes, specs, roles, maybe profs. An activity check would be nice also, (i see 234 members but how many with 2 months+ from last login) that way we could know what we need and what we have enough.
I think there's an addon to help you do that, and you dont have to be the one doing it, there's plenty of officers/councils who can do that.

btw, are we ok on AoE heals? i was thinking of going only disc healer and drop Holy to become shadow. And a census would really help me figure if we need it or not (That's where the idea came from XD)
Zephiro
Zephiro

Back to top Go down

Guild Census Empty Re: Guild Census

Post  Talanai Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:40 pm

I believe there are some websites that compile that data like that. I don't have time now, but I'll look around later tonight to see if I can find one.

Talanai

Back to top Go down

Post  Praetori Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:28 am

The answer to your query, oddly enough, is an add-on called 'census'. It will keep track of all the people in the guild, and the server for that matter. I haven't used it in at least a year, but I remember that there was also a guild add on that used its data to keep track of specs, attendance and such, though its name I do not remember.
If you are curios about the data that it has gathered for others, you can view it online at:
http://www.warcraftrealms.com

Praetori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down