Teutorix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG KoRn is COMIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

OMG KoRn is COMIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty OMG KoRn is COMIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Zephiro Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:57 pm

KoRn is coming to Colombia february 27th!!!
My favorite Band... Yes Hiver (JD's toon) is coming to visit me XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zephiro
Zephiro

Back to top Go down

OMG KoRn is COMIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: OMG KoRn is COMIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  bruden Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:02 pm

your favorite band eh? I happen to Own a PS2 autographed by the entire band, you know, before they lost one of the originals. Razz
Also have some pictures of the band I had them autograph, that was the same concert where I got my tickets upgraded from nosebleed to floor because it was easier for the contest people, and I got to play PS2 with the drummer from Disturbed.

Last edited by bruden on Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
bruden
bruden

Back to top Go down

OMG KoRn is COMIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: OMG KoRn is COMIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Zephiro Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:30 pm

Bruden...

you rock!
Zephiro
Zephiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum