Teutorix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry about my Absense - Been having a rough time

5 posters

Go down

Sorry about my Absense - Been having a rough time Empty Sorry about my Absense - Been having a rough time

Post  Hanobear Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:04 am

As all do all of us - I have been having rough events happen in my real life. It has kind of taken me back a stride. I will try and be on more often this week, and be back in full stride next week.

I am undergoing a lot of stress right now, and it's putting me to the test. I am recovering well, and coping well just so you all know. And I mean and meant no harm by going away...it was nothing against you guys or the game, it was just stuff was piling up in real life and reached a critical mass. So I'm taking care of that along with coping with several other things.

As the Terminator once said, "I'll be back"
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

https://teutroix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sorry about my Absense - Been having a rough time Empty Re: Sorry about my Absense - Been having a rough time

Post  Talanai Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:21 am

Well, we're looking forward to you coming back. Good luck dealing with things.

Talanai

Back to top Go down

Sorry about my Absense - Been having a rough time Empty Re: Sorry about my Absense - Been having a rough time

Post  Hanobear Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:23 am

Once I'm done with all the house dealings, and funeral planning I should be back in business.
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

https://teutroix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Talanai Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:53 am

My condolences, I didn't know you were planning one.

Best wishes to you.

Talanai

Back to top Go down

Post  lindstrom Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:05 pm

Take your time. Sort your stuff out. Keep your head up. Use that positivity of yours. You'll prevail.

lindstrom

Back to top Go down

Post  bruden Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:19 pm

Good luck with everything, can't wait to have you back hanobanano
bruden
bruden

Back to top Go down

Post  Koira Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:31 pm

We miss you come back soon Smile
Koira
Koira

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down