Teutorix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ICC Raid Groups: Where are they and how do you get in one!

4 posters

Go down

ICC Raid Groups: Where are they and how do you get in one! Empty ICC Raid Groups: Where are they and how do you get in one!

Post  Praetori Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, for those of you who don’t know this is, I am that angry and gruff tankadin that formed the ICC 10 on 1/19. I also and the guilds tank leader and additionally have been tasked with getting these ICC 10’s off the ground.
Before I go into too much detail on how we are planning on making that happen, I would like to urge everyone to contact me in game or via this forum if they have any questions, concerns, specific requests, general complaints or suggestions. Please do not feel like I will not be willing or able to help you. But understand that I will give you a very honest answer, which may not be what you want to hear. I am, as many of the long term guildies will tell you, willing and able to assist you with gearing, spec, glyphs rotations dynamics etc. so that we can get you ready for ICC raids.
Now, for those of you who are not aware, the basic requirements for ICC 10 entry for the first wing only for DPS is around 4.5k raid buffed. For the second wing that jumps to about 6k, which is about the entry for 25 man’s first wing. The second wing of ICC25 jumps to around 7.5k dps. Tanks should have around 45k buffed health for 10 and 50k buffed health for 25 man. Last, healers for 10 man should be around 2500 self buffed spell power and 3k self buffed for 25 man. If you are not at these numbers then get in touch with myself, or another officer, so we can construct a plan to get you where you need to be.
For those who have not been to the second wing of ICC, let me warn you right now. It is a test of your ability to be aware of your surroundings and move. This is very different from ToC which really only requires that the healers and tanks be situationaly aware. This is the reason that we are encouraging everyone with limited, or even rusty, raid experience to join us in Ulduar and Naxx.. These raids have mechanics that are good practice for what you will see in ICC.
Now, for the part you are are interested in. ICC raid groups are being formed now. If you are not in one then we need for you to provide us with a your raid schedule, the names of your toons, their specs and their rough stats. Right now we are looking to get 3 10 mans set up on a static raiding time each week and get a static raiding time for the 25 man so the sooner that you provide the information that you need the sooner we can get you into a stable raid group.
This was written up at a meeting at work, so if I missed something, explained something poorly or generally you have any other problem with the information in here, please let me know so we can get it corrected. Also, remember that you should feel free to contact me if there is anything that I can help you with.

Praetori

Back to top Go down

ICC Raid Groups: Where are they and how do you get in one! Empty Re: ICC Raid Groups: Where are they and how do you get in one!

Post  Hanobear Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:38 pm

::nods::

Well put Prae. With that said.... this does not mean things are changing for any other runs (except for those mentioned). Also, with that said....IT DOES NOT BAR YOU FROM DOING ICC'S with the guild! The MAIN runs, yes, will absolutely have those requirements, however - If you want to make your own runs and see yourself fit to form them and run them and/or know someone who will run them with you - Let Hanobear know immediately. Smile We WANT everyone to experience ICC, it's a fantastically done raid with great gear and fun times. YES it is a difficult raid....VERY difficult. The 2nd wing rammed that down our throats as did the 25 man. Smile More on this soon.
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

https://teutroix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ICC Raid Groups: Where are they and how do you get in one! Empty bump

Post  Hanobear Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:09 pm

bump
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

ICC Raid Groups: Where are they and how do you get in one! Empty Re: ICC Raid Groups: Where are they and how do you get in one!

Post  Praetori Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:22 pm

What Hano said. I'm not telling you that you have to talk to me to get an ICC raid. What I am saying is that we are trying to concentrate everyones efforts into one place so we can be as efficient as possible.

If you don't want our help then we are not going to force it on you (but it would be most efficient if everyone used the same system)

Praetori

Back to top Go down

ICC Raid Groups: Where are they and how do you get in one! Empty ICC Raid

Post  Arthik Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:11 am

Well I totally agree with Hano and Prae.
If people are honestly interesting in participating in icc 10/25 man raids, you should totally start
doing naxx and ulduar. ToC is a nice raid but not a good way to prep for ICC...believe me

Also, I was undergeared and had not alot of raiding experiance. So, what I did was make an ICC
rep run group and get a feel for what is there and what is expected. I was considering making an
ICC 25 man group because if you mess up, it will go unnoticed lol.

So, that's it for now!!!!

Arthik

Arthik

Back to top Go down

Post  Hanobear Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:20 am

Ulduar has a lot of the same raid mechanics as ICC beleive it or not. Yes ToC has better iLvL gear...but honestly I think Ulduar is much much more difficult to finish.
I think our main focus as a guild for progression as a whole is @ Ulduar 25 to get a lot of skills down, and focus. ToC 25 should be done weekly as a guild for gear for people. But Ulduar should be the focus for building skill and recognizing the good players who want to try and be there. ToGC 10's should also be run and practiced.

ICC requires a lot of talent in multiple ways - we have some building to do before we are there. Smile

Kings of Nations - We can do this!
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

ICC Raid Groups: Where are they and how do you get in one! Empty ICC

Post  Arthik Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:22 am

Honestly Hano...You are totally right
Most of all, people need to be calm and relaxed in raids
ICC requires patience and determination lol

No seriously, it is a wicked raid once one has conquered the abilty to raid

Arthik

Back to top Go down

Post  Hanobear Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:32 am

It's like a sport per say - If you are calm patient and relaxed, you can focus. Focusing gives the ability to conquer, along with determination and desire. If you lack any of those elements you aren't going to achieve it unless you are carried by another person who has those mental capabilities on lock down. Smile
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zephiro Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:45 am

I dont think completing Ulduar will make us wein ICC, i'm not saying that we should take everyone into ICC without raid experience either.
What im trying to say is that every fight is unique and complex ones takes even months to master (from what i've heard) for guilds, so mastering Ulduar won't make ICC easier, only fighting in ICC will do it.
I think there should be people looking and analyzing guildies performances (if anyone's doing it i apologize), because asking for an achievement is not enough, that only shows that you've been there, but not that you're a good raider. Only those with good performances will get invites, for the rest of us there's rep runs XD, until we can get our toon working really good.

But still... we have to clear Ulduar
Zephiro
Zephiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Hanobear Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:56 am

We do have all officers analyzing and grading and talking about people performance. Which you will learn about soon being an officer now. Smile You'll finally get to see me QQ.
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down