Teutorix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hano and Caelus' Team Application

+22
Deathshaft
Arthik
Bobby
Kameamarie
Shandaleah
POLTRE
artema
Furior
ohmygad
Hawkeyedgirl
bruden
Sinistrell
Atolina
lindstrom
Kalaina
kakarrot
Valrok
bebop666
Boegart
Tankforfood
Zephiro
Hanobear
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hano and Caelus' Team Application - Page 2 Empty ZeroAngel

Post  ZeroAngel Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:13 pm

First Name: Christopher (call me Chris)
Main Toon: Zeroangel
Main Toon Spec: Prot
Alts and Specs: Zbroly - arms / fury
Previous Raid Experience: all.
Your opinion on what you as a player needs to work on with technique: i don't know, i would say i am well rounded, maybe just the experience
Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude: i need to stop shadowing my confidence
Why do you want to be in our core: any that i can be used in perfextly
What is your schedule: after 4 server and before 12
What would you like to raid: 10/25 ICC, 10/25 TOGC, ToC 25
ZeroAngel
ZeroAngel

Back to top Go down

Hano and Caelus' Team Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Hano and Caelus' Team Application

Post  abiel Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:24 pm

First Name: Alex
Main Toon: Abiel
Main Toon Spec: Unholy
Alts and Specs: Just lower levels
Previous Raid Experience: ICC 10, ToC 10/25, Ulduar 10/25, Nax 10/25, Ony 10/25, etc...
Your opinion on what you as a player needs to work on with technique: AoE/mobs, keeping rotation in check

Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude: Not sure if this is really attitude, but I have a tendency to get a little excited and jumpy during fights, resulting in lower dps. Other than that, maybe too sarcastic/jokey sometimes?

Why do you want to be in our core: I really enjoy Hano and Caelas, and appreciate their patience and respect.

What is your schedule: Free most nights (some Tuesdays I won't be). After 7/8 server time will almost always be good for me, and Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday would be the best days. I do have to fit in homework throughout the week, so I can't raid every night unfortunately Sad

What would you like to raid: ICC and ToC/ToGC, Uld Hard modes, but I'm up for anything. I also just got a tank spec so I wouldn't mind rolling on lower raid tank gear.

abiel

Back to top Go down

Hano and Caelus' Team Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Hano and Caelus' Team Application

Post  Thoob Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:51 pm

First Name:Roll
Main Toon:Thoob
Main Toon Spec:Rogue
Alts and Specs:Potential tank if I have enough for a transfer
Previous Raid Experience:ICC 10 man killed Festergut on tank. Complete ToC 10 and 25's in excess of 20-30 times between alts. Same deal with Naxx. Lack of clearing Ulduar though, only made it to General Vezaxx or whatever the hell his name is.
Your opinion on what you as a player needs to work on with technique: Gemming. Fucked it over badly by going with misinformation. Getting a ruptureless dps cycle in full motion.
Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude: Need to be more harsh with mistakes to ensure people understand how to deal with them more effectively
Why do you want to be in our core: I bring the dps to a raid and a sense of trying for personal accomplishments within them. If I fuck up I intend to learn from my mistake the first time, not the fifth time.
What is your schedule:Finish work by 2 PM ST each day so the earlier the better. Prefer to get to bed by 9 ST due to waking up each day @ 3 am
What would you like to raid: ICC 10&25 mans, ToGC 10&25 mans and ToC 25.

Thoob

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedict Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:03 am

First Name: Sebastian
Main Toon: Jedict
Main Toon Spec: Arcane (mage)
Alts and Specs: Working gradually on a Lvl 71 Death Knight Tank, and a Lvl 45 Holy paladin.

Previous Raiding Experience: Full clears on 10 and 25 Naxx (when they were hard!). Half completed 10 Ulduar, and only a few bosses in 25 man. ToC 10 man cleared easily, 25 ToC the fist time with Teutorix Very Happy. have yet to fully experience ICC bosses. Can pull 4.5 to 6.5 k DPS in raids.

Your opinion in what you as a player need to work on with technique: Movement and a sharper eye in raids.

Your opinion on what you as a person needs to work on with attitude: Treating every fight as a serious fight that can cause a wipe. Maybe be more social in Vent ;P

Why do you want to be in our core: Because Hanobear = Awsome,I can bring the DPS, learn from more experienced players like Hanobear and Caelus to improve all aspects of my raiding. A good once or twice a week set raiding time with awesome people is better than random ass fail pugs!

What is your schedule: Work Sundays 1:00 - 6:30 ST, and once a week 6:30 - 11:30 ST. School 8:30 - 3:30. And possible nights of the unfortunate homework > WOW. ;P

What would you like to Raid: ToC 25. ToGC 10. ICC 10. Ony 10/25. VoA 10/25 and whatever works well for the group!

Wink

Jedict

Back to top Go down

Post  Hanobear Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:54 am

Applications for this week are now closed. If you made it in Caelus' and my team move all related posts to our forum. Thank you!
Hanobear
Hanobear
Admin

https://teutroix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2